Central Mall is private property. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment, Mall Management requests your cooperation in complying with the following “rules of conduct” to be followed by all patrons.
Central Mall is for shopping.
Treat others as you like to be treated. Appropriate behavior does not include fighting, harassment, offending others or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any nature.
Act responsibly. Please refrain from…
- Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language
- Playing loud music other than what the Mall provides
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the Mall, its patrons, or its tenants
- Assembling in a manner which disturbs the public peace
Allow others to shop safely and comfortably. Please…
- Do not block access to store entrances and corridor or parking areas.
- Walk; don’t run, skate, skateboard, hoverboard or use wheeled or powered devices unless as required for medical reasons.
- Use our benches and chairs for sitting
- Do not bring animals and/or pets onto the property except for registered aid animals, such as Seeing Eye Dogs
- Do not leave animals unattended in parked cars
- WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE NOT PERMITTED ON CENTRAL MALL PROPERTY.
- Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the property for any purpose other than shopping is prohibited without prior written permission from the Mall as permitted by law. If you have any questions please visit the Mall Management Office for more information.
Observe all Federal, State and Local Laws.
Use of alcoholic beverages is restricted to designated areas. During regular school hours, excluding lunch breaks, unaccompanied minors will be asked to leave the property.
Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws.
Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
Please visit the Center Office to request permission to take photos, videotapes or make audio tapes of or on Center property or store fronts.
Without prior, written permission from Mall Management, no such activity is permitted.
When the Mall and stores are closed, please leave. Please do not park or loiter on the property after closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at Owner expense.
Please follow these Rules of Conduct.
If you do not, we will ask you to leave and stay away for a specified period of time. You may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding the Center rules of conduct, please call the Center Mall Office at 409-727-5592.