Now Hiring Security Personnel
Central Mall Port Arthur
Central Mall Port Arthur now hiring in-house Security Officer.
- Patrol and monitor activities on the Mall property regularly and ensure the environment is safe and secure
- Complete reports on daily activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management
- Respond to emergencies, ensuring minimal injury to people and damage to property
- Assist shoppers and tenants as requested
- Enforce rules, regulations & policies
- Existing Security License preferred
- Physical fitness, strength, and mental agility
- Previous security experience preferred
- Excellent observation & communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to withstand long periods of standing and walking
Pay: $10 Hour
Part-Time (Up to 39 hours per week)
APPLY IN PERSON ONLY at Central Mall Management Office Monday-Friday (9am-5pm).
NO PHONE CALLS
Now Hiring Cashiers
Apply in person.